The best way to download and share files
If there is an application to download files known by the vast majority of people, that has to be eMule. With this P2P client, you'll be able to download films, music and other files shared by other users for free. Furthermore, it's very easy to use, because it's only necessary to carry out a search, select the best servers and eMule will download the files that you have found and save them on your computer.
Main features and functions
- Secure user identification.
- Source exchange: eMule can obtain sources from other clients that are downloading the same file.
- Preview the multimedia files.
- IP Filter: allows you to filter corrupt files that spread around the Internet.
- You can find other users with the same interests and tastes.
- Allows you to recover parts of corrupt files.
One of the best P2P clients around.
How it works
One of the aspects that have made it such a popular P2P client, is how easy it is to use. To start downloading files, eMule has to connect to a server. It's important to find good servers that will make the downloads much quicker. To manage it, it is important to configure eMule correctly and update the server list periodically. After that, it's only necessary to search for the song or the film that you want to download, and eMule will show the list with all the files available. After selecting those that you are most interested in, the download will start. It's also important to open the ports that eMule uses to make the downloads quicker.
It's the ideal application for users to exchange files directly, as it allows us to share and download music, films, series and other files.
- New algorithm to verify the files that are downloaded.
- Improved interface to make it easier to use.